- Pros-Aide® - The "original" water-based latex adhesive for the skin. It adheres for long periods without irritation. Pros-Aide is the standard in the industry for adhering appliances and other makeup components to the skin. It is safe to use on all skin, including sensitive areas. It gives a strong bond which has high water resistance. It is completely safe to use. Pros-Aide is the base for PAX Paint which is a combination of water-based acrylic colors with Pros-Aide. PAX Paint is a flexible color with high bond strengths to skin and many surfaces. Pros-Aide has been used for special makeup effects in thousands of projects in film, stage and TV work. It was originally developed and is still in use by physicians and patients, worldwide, for long term adhesion of maxillofacial prosthetics. Click here for MSDS.
- No More Bumps Shaving Cream - "The shaving cream for tough beards and sensitive skin" The lubricating power of "No More Bumps" helps to reduce the pain, discomfort and irritation associated with using regular foams and gels. The unique blend of ingredients jointly developed by a Dermatologist, Pharmacist and Chemist allows your razor to glide smoothly over your skin giving even the most sensitive skins a super smooth shave. Also, works great on legs. Helps to reduce the occurrence of Nicks, Cuts and Razor Bumps thanks to the unique blend of Lanolin, Aloe and Vitamin E.
- Aqua-Cream™ - Aqua-Cream is a unique lotion with two important uses for the makeup professional. Aqua-Cream - just what you need for your hands and their skin.
Hands - As a makeup professional your hands take a beating. Constant washing and contact with chemical materials are rough on your hands. Aqua-Cream can help! By using it often your hands will feel smooth and soft. And, with regular use, you'll find that adhesives and colors are easier to remove from your hands due to Aqua-Cream’s unique film-forming nature. To use, wash hands and dry. Apply Aqua-Cream generously and spread evenly. Do not rub in! Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Then see how great your hands can feel!
Face and Skin - Just like on hands, Aqua-Cream is great for an actor's face both before and after applying Pros-Aide and other makeup materials. It will not only make skin smooth and soft but it allows for easier adhesive and makeup removal due to the film-forming attribute which helps to prevent deep penetration into pores. Use it just like on hands. Spread evenly, rinse and pat dry.
- Pros-Aide II® - Pros-Aide II was developed to help eliminate the difficulty of removing Pros-Aide (the "Original") from the skin. Pros-Aide II is very similar to the Original in all its characteristics except that many cleansers and adhesive solvents will break it down. To remove, loosen appliance with rubbing alcohol or similar material. Then soak adhesive repeatedly with adhesive cleansers and rub gently with fingers to roll adhesive off of skin. Wipe off with cotton or warm wet towels rather than tissue. Click here for MSDS.
- Pros-Aide "No Tack" - This Pros-Aide is specially made for formulating PAX Paint. PAX Paint is used as makeup for applications where the makeup must stay on for long periods of time. It also works well as a paint for prosthetics and masks. Since this PAX wouldn't be sticky, like the original formula for PAX. Because it is Tack Free, no powdering is needed. It also works great as a paint on Urethane (Cold) A/B foams. PAX formula: Equal parts of Pros-Aide and Liquitex (or any other acrylic craft paint). Click here for MSDS.
- Pros-Aide Cream Adhesive -
A thicker cream version of Pros-Aide. Excellent for filling in seams, gaps and edges. It does not contain artificial fillers to make it thick but gives all the properties of Pros-Aide Adhesive at a heavy viscosity. Click here for MSDS.
- Pros-Aide Remover -
Pros-Aide is an industry standard for applying prosthetics, although it's superior adhesive qualities can leave a sticky residue on the skin that can be difficult to remove. Pros-Aide remover quickly eliminates all traces of the adhesive to the skin quickly and easily with the minimum of skin abrasion.